E-Pack offers a versatile product- PUF Slabs in various thicknesses for insulating the buildings or any kind of construction where the temperature and energy savings are more concern. The applications of these slabs are primarily in Cold Storages, Freezer Rooms and on a very large scale for insulting the roofs and Walls of the Civil buildings.
These PUF slabs are manufactured in a controlled condition and cut to the desired thicknesses. The density of Poly Urethane Foam (PUF) shall be 40 + 2 Kg/ M3.
We offer the range of thickness of panels as follows:
Wall & Roof Cladding: 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
- Modular in nature and pre-engineered for precision and simplified application
- The PUF Insulated slab stops the heat and saves a lot of energy. Wherever the building’s energy consumption is more these slabs plays a major role
- Light weight slab tiles which is easy to lift and erect at any height inside or outside the building
- Joinery of slab to slab can easily be sealed with Poly Urethane Foam based chemicals to create seamless joint
- Internationally acceptable material for building insulation
- Higher energy savings due to very low thermal conductivity