E-Pack offers wide range of EPS Insulated Panels for the various applications such as Food Processing areas, any type of industrial application for Roofing, Wall Cladding, Partitions, Walk On Ceilings, Prefabricated Shelters, Accommodation Shelters, Information Kiosks, Health Centres, Community Shelters, Communication Shelters, High Altitude Accommodation Shelters for Sub Zero Temperature Areas and many more.
These EPS panels are manufactured in a computerised continuous line and come with Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Sheets (PPGS) and Pre Painted Galvalume Steel Sheets. The density of Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS) sandwiched between two fascias is 16 + 2 Kg/ M3.
We offer the range of thickness of as follows with various fascia options:
Wall Panels : 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
Roof Panels: 50 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm.
- Modular in nature and pre-engineered for precision and simplified construction
- Options available with various finishes like PPGS / PPGS and PPGL / PPGL
- Walls of different height, yet sturdy and strong construction
- Light weight panels which is easy to lift and erect at any height inside the plant or any other place
- Frameless construction and ease of design, supply and erect for any types of construction
- Insulated Panels and saves the energy
- Construction pre-engineered and fewer components, internationally accepted and meets the building code specifications
- Higher energy savings due to low thermal conductivity
- Flexibility in design and choosing various options on fascia of panels and colours
- All weather proof construction and Maintenance free
- These insulated panels gives long lasting value with controlled quality, accuracy & speed of construction and caters for better functionality and application.