Enabling thermal insulation of building enclosures is a vital means to target better cost-effectiveness and sustainability. EPACK offers the best prefabricated sandwich panels in Batala and for the past two decades has been at the forefront of innovations in the sector. These insulated panels have very low thermal conductivity and thus help retain indoor temperatures for longer durations helping save energy resources. The acoustic panels in Batala as offered by EPACK also help offer ideal noise insulation benefits making them optimum for use across industries and factories.
Sandwich Panels Manufacturer in Batala
Composite Sandwich Panel Features
The insulating panels as offered by the top sandwich PUF insulated panels manufacturer in Batala deliver balanced performance and aesthetic advantages. These composite panels serve the following unparalleled features –
- Top corrosion, fire and seismic resistance
- Myriad finishing choices such as PPGS / SS / PPGL
- The best benefits of lightweight yet rigid structures
- Best noise and thermal insulation in buildings
- Low maintenance and best longevity
Composite Sandwich Panels Applications
Some of the top recognised utilizations of the panels as offered by the top insulated metal wall panel supplier in Batala are stated as follows –
- Panels for cold rooms and clean room enclosures
- Factory and manufacturing plant envelops
- Acoustic panels in Batala for factories and industries
- Food processing industry and laboratory panels
- Roof, ceiling and wall cladding for buildings
Our Quality Offerings
EPACK Prefab’s prefabricated structures offer a convenient solution for a wide range of applications. By utilizing a dry construction production process, we provide a rapid alternative.
Why Choose EPACK Prefab
EPACK is recognised to be a leader in its segment as the best sandwich panels company in Batala and has advanced into the domain through consistent innovation that has enabled its clients across India to cherish unparalleled advantages as well as swift infrastructure progress and growth.