A composite sandwich panel is a functional building envelope that enables the best thermal retention by offering complete insulation. The use of these panels as offered by the top sandwich panel wall manufacturer in Daman, U.T. helps in major energy savings and also enables better sustainability in construction. EPACK has a vast expertise of 20 years as the leading sandwich panels supplier in Daman, U.T. and has excelled in the sector with use of pioneering technologies and state-of-the-art automation. EPACK guarantees on-time delivery of its products and strives to enhance customer experiences at best.
Sandwich Panels Manufacturer in Daman U.T.
Composite Sandwich Panel Features
Having achieved unparalleled standards as the No.1 prefabricated panel manufacturer in Daman, U.T., EPACK insulation panel solutions deliver unparalleled advantages and the following features –
- Best energy savings from leakproof construction
- Low thermal conductivity for high energy and cost savings
- Cost-effective construction and best reusability features
- Better fire, corrosion and all-weather resistance
- Easy reusability, 100% recycling and relocation
Composite Sandwich Panels Applications
Featuring rigid construction and peak benefits of noise as well as temperature insulation, these panels as developed by the top sandwich panels supplier in Daman, U.T. are ideal for application as the following –
- Wall panels for clean rooms and cold rooms
- Insulated panels for homes and offices
- Noise insulation sandwich panels for industries
- Leakproof panels for testing laboratories
- PUF panels for warehouses and storage cabins
Our Quality Offerings
EPACK Prefab’s prefabricated structures offer a convenient solution for a wide range of applications. By utilizing a dry construction production process, we provide a rapid alternative.
Why Choose EPACK Prefab
EPACK, the top sandwich panels company in Daman, U.T. is committed towards ensuring the best sustainability and environmental protection practises during development as well as application of its solutions. We limit use of all environmentally harming materials and technologies.