EPACK manufactured prefabricated sandwich panels in Khargone offer an attractive as well as functional alternative to traditional building envelops and enable exceptional levels of efficiency in construction. Designed and developed with higher levels of quality control as well as through better material efficiency, EPACK is able to offer its customers the best-in-class sandwich PUF panel sheets in Khargone. The company has consistently been indulged in cutting-edge research as well as development of superlative quality acoustic panels in Khargone which have prime application across the residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors.
Sandwich Panels Manufacturer in Khargone
Composite Sandwich Panel Features
Having a core insulating medium enclosed within sheet metal layers, these panels from the leading insulated metal wall panel manufacturer in Khargone serve the following unique features –
- Easy installation and simple to relocate as well
- Various finishing options available such as PPGS / SS / PPGL
- Better longevity and cost-effectiveness
- Affordable costs and on-time delivery
- Structural rigidity, flame resistance and safe against corrosion
Composite Sandwich Panels Applications
We develop our entire range of sandwich PUF insulated panels in Khargone at our in-house facilities. These panel envelops have the following applications –
- Panels for cold room and clean rooms
- Insulation for exterior walls
- Leakproof enclosures and testing facilities
- Roofs and ceiling insulation panels
- Storage facilities and commercial centres
Our Quality Offerings
EPACK Prefab’s prefabricated structures offer a convenient solution for a wide range of applications. By utilizing a dry construction production process, we provide a rapid alternative.
Why Choose EPACK Prefab
Through consistent innovation as well as bespoke customization, EPACK as the leading sandwich panels company in Khargone is able to guarantee its clients best ergonomic and high-performance sandwich panels with unrivalled affordability and superlative sustainability.