Having very low thermal conductivity and a rigid structural construction, the prefabricated sandwich panels in Pilibhit as manufactured by EPACK are ideal for use across all types of enclosures. These panels have multiple sheet metal layers which sandwich insulating medium for proper thermal and noise insulation. EPACK is the leading acoustic panels supplier in Pilibhit and for the past two decades has been at the forefront in ensuring ultimate quality control so as to develop product solutions in accordance with highest levels of performance, efficiency as well as safety.
Sandwich Panels Manufacturer in Pilibhit
Composite Sandwich Panel Features
The cutting-edge insulation panels when used in buildings help achieve major benefits and the leading insulated metal wall panel manufacturer in Pilibhit offers panels which are –
- Complete seismic, fire, termite and corrosion resistance
- Durable and impact resistance
- Available in a number of finishing options such as PPGS, PPGL
- Recyclable and reusable panels offer better energy-efficiency
- Easy to install and relocate as well
Composite Sandwich Panels Applications
Some common uses served by these PUF insulation panels in Pilibhit are –
- Cold room and clean room insulated panels
- Acoustic panels for factories and auditoriums
- Home and office building panels
- PUF panels for accommodation shelters and offices
- Warehouses and food processing industries
- Commercial building panels as well as warehouse panels
- Exterior wall insulation
- Panels for leakproof enclosures and healthcare facilities
Our Quality Offerings
EPACK Prefab’s prefabricated structures offer a convenient solution for a wide range of applications. By utilizing a dry construction production process, we provide a rapid alternative.
Why Choose EPACK Prefab
At EPACK we understand that buildings have a profound impact on the environment as well as health of the people. As the top sandwich panels company in Pilibhit, we play a vital role in ensuring a sustainable and safe means to streamline infrastructure development while also saving on material and energy resources.