In order to ensure peak levels of thermal insulation and to enable exceptional noise insulation of enclosures, it is imperative to employ the use of the best sandwich PUF panels in Sagar as manufactured by EPACK. These panels as developed by the top insulated metal wall panel manufacturer in Sagar and come with advanced structural rigidity and serve amazing insulation benefits by having very low thermal conductivity. Each of these panels is available in myriad finishing options to enhance building aesthetics as well.
Sandwich Panels Manufacturer in Sagar
Composite Sandwich Panel Features
EPACK is ranked as the No.1 prefabricated sandwich panels supplier in Sagar and has developed an advanced expertise in manufacture of the best PUF panels which deliver the following unique features –
- Corrosion, termites, fire and impact resistance
- Low thermal conductivity and extended longevity
- Ready-to-use panels with best aesthetic finishes
- Low maintenance and cost-effective utilizations
- 100% environmentally friendly and sustainable sandwich panels
Composite Sandwich Panels Applications
For use in residential, commercial as well as industrial infrastructure development, these sandwich roof PUF panel in Sagar and wall panels play a vital role. They have an ideal utilization in the following –
- Power plant buildings
- Health centres and cladding for commercial outlets
- Industrial facilities and factory buildings
- Ripening chambers and storage industry
- Homes and office buildings
Our Quality Offerings
EPACK Prefab’s prefabricated structures offer a convenient solution for a wide range of applications. By utilizing a dry construction production process, we provide a rapid alternative.
Why Choose EPACK Prefab
EPACK, the top sandwich panels company in Sagar has been consistent in its practises to follow the updated technology processes that result in ultimate precision, high quality control as well as better sustainability in construction. EPACK has been the top sandwich PUF insulated panels supplier in Sagar from the past two decades.