For a building enclosure to be able to ensure better standards of energy-efficiency and sustainability, it must be capable of retaining indoor temperatures. This becomes possible with use of prefabricated sandwich panels in Gurdaspur. EPACK manufactures a wide range of composite sandwich panels which are available in myriad finishing options and deliver balanced functional and aesthetic benefits. EPACK is widely accoladed to be the No.1 sandwich panels supplier in Gurdaspur.
Sandwich Panels Manufacturer in Gurdaspur
Composite Sandwich Panel Features
Through use of premium materials and by following industry leading quality control as well as testing standards, EPACK as the top sandwich PUF panel sheet manufacturer in Gurdaspur offers the panels with following features –
- Wide options for design and finishes to choose from
- Negligible maintenance and better longevity
- 100% environmentally friendly sandwich panels
- High energy savings due to exceptional thermal insulation
- Lightweight design and best durability
Composite Sandwich Panels Applications
EPACK is the best sandwich PUF panel sheet supplier in Gurdaspur and offers the best temperature and noise insulation panels which have forged a vital reputation in the construction sector. These PUF sandwich panels in Gurdaspur are suitable for the following utilizations –
- Cold room panels and testing laboratory sandwich panels
- Noise proof panels and acoustic panels for industries
- Homes and office building composite panels
- Panels for insulated sheds and ripening chambers
- Health centres and cladding for commercial outlets
Our Quality Offerings
EPACK Prefab’s prefabricated structures offer a convenient solution for a wide range of applications. By utilizing a dry construction production process, we provide a rapid alternative.
Why Choose EPACK Prefab
Assuring peak performance benefits, EPACK as the best sandwich panels company in Gurdaspur ranks client satisfaction to be a prime target in its practices and each of its endeavours is focused to deliver uncompromised safety and sustainability in construction.